Dubai has been steadily gaining ground as one of the playgrounds of the elite and wealthy. Aside from the affluent locals, a lot of the loaded individuals and families from other countries are also choosing to invest and spend their leisure time here.
This emirate certainly has a lot to offer to the affluent. One of these is real estate. Dubai is just one of the countries in the Middle East where foreigners are welcome to invest in properties. And this emirate is home to some of the most luxurious and priciest homes in the world.
Priciest Properties In Dubai
Below are some of the most expensive properties for sale in Dubai:
1. L Sector in Emirates Hills. This six-bedroom mansion that covers 23,000 square feet is located on the Montgomerie Golf Course. The hefty price of this luxurious property is US$47.7 million.
2. MAG 214, Jumeirah Lake Towers. This 18,500 square feet duplex penthouse, located in the heart of the exclusive Jumeirah Lakes, boasts of six bedrooms. Its price tag currently stands at US$21.8 million.
3. Signature Villa, Palm Jumeirah. This six-bedroom villa boasts of floor-to-ceiling three-storey glass wall and a lovely panoramic view of the Arabian Sea and Atlantis. It covers an area of 16,000 square feet and comes with the hefty price of US$21.5 million.
4. Le Rêve, Dubai Marina. Dubai Marina’s exclusive penthouse houses five bedrooms. This 14,300 square feet property costs US$19.6 million.
5. HT Sector, Emirates Hills. This 26,300 square feet property has seven bedrooms and houses its own cinema, gym, spa and other remarkable amenities. Its price is US$18.5 million.
Info source: www.hennesseyllc.com