While moving abroad or simply to another neighborhood can be really stressful, and a lot of people do not think too much about moving until they are ready to move themselves, the statistics about moving tells otherwise. In fact, there is a huge number of individuals and families who relocate every year either for personal or job related reasons. The following are some interesting facts about moving:
- In Dubai, an estimated 92% of the city’s population are expats.
- Majority of the conversations that start in Dubai is “where are you from and what are you doing here” this is attributed to the fact stated above.
- In Dubai, you can get arrested for being drunk. Although Dubai is a party city, technically, you can’t leave the bar drunk.
- Totally normal – seeing a lion or a cheetah in the passenger seat right next to your car. So don’t get scared.
- When moving to Dubai, always prepare yourself to be shocked, awed, confused and surprised. The city is ever changing. A non-existent building somewhere might suddenly pop out after a month. Dubai is full of surprises.
Trivia info resource: http://easytruck.ae